New Address as of 6/8/2015

Les Missionnaires
Elder Nick Martin
3, rue la Martine
21000 Dijon
France
nick.martin@myldsmail.net

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week 30 May 25, 2015 Putting on some Armour of the Lord

Week 30   May 27, 2015

hey! so I am sorry I have not gotten to email you. We had a zone meeting on Monday and we are just now getting to the emails. If you have not sent the package yet, do not send it. I am not sure that I will be staying in Antibes, so do not send until I give the go ahead.

I just want you to know I love you all!! talk to you soon. Just sending pictures right now! love you!

This was at a less actives house haha he has a huge collection of swords, armor, and weapons

This is one of me and Elder Rellaford at Eden Roc where I finally found a heart roc for mom :) we got kicked off the beach though because that was where all of the stars were having the after party of the film festival haha who knew??

No comments:

Post a Comment