New Address as of 6/8/2015

Les Missionnaires
Elder Nick Martin
3, rue la Martine
21000 Dijon
France
nick.martin@myldsmail.net

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week 25 April 20, 2015 Feeling Alone

Week 25    April 20, 2015

So this weekend I get an iPad for the mission. all the missionaries are going to Lyon for a conference and we are going to learn how to use the new iPad minis.

I am really depressed right now. I feel horrible and useless. I really want to go home. It's not because of sin. I just feel like nobody cares about me or what I think or have to say. Never before have I felt so unloved. Never in my life. I don't know how long I can do this anymore.  Nobody listens to me. 


Only one elder and one sister have been genuine with me, but other than them, I feel ignored and neglected. Unloved. Here in the field, ALL MY LIFE, I will say something, and it will go through one ear and out the other. I once stopped an elder from speaking during a lesson because I felt something different and he told me later that he thought "What the freak is this Bleu doing?" I am only 4 weeks younger than this elder is in mission age. That tells me everything I need to know about what the people here think about me. 



I will be talking and my comp will cut in with some stupid comment and change everything so that the attention can be on him. It kills me. I feel so worthless. My comp will take over lessons and conversations and I know that it will never come back to me for me to add something. I talked about it with him, and so did all of his other comps. The same thing happened to me in my first two transfers. Why am I even out here? I can go home and read my scriptures and walk around and attend a French class! I don't need to come to France for two years just so people can ignore me!!!! So what I need is some time alone for awhile. Since I am alone here in France anyway, I guess that works out just perfectly. But the next time I email, I will tell you whether or not I will be coming home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment