New Address as of 6/8/2015

Les Missionnaires
Elder Nick Martin
3, rue la Martine
21000 Dijon
France
nick.martin@myldsmail.net

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Week 4, November 25, 2014 Thanksgiving Week

So this week was rather interesting.... It snows, but it never sticks! I got released as a zone leader, so I have a lot more time to focus on my French now! That's going pretty well! There is no way that I could be learning this fast were it not for God helping me! He really loves His missionaries! 

We have been teaching an actual investigators hired by the MTC, and they love us! H and J are their names and they are from Guatemala and they just adore us! They are constantly telling the other missionaries that they love us. We teach with the Spirit and are reverent and have touched them more than any other missionary they have ever been with! I have truly grown to love them and strive to serve them to the best of my abilities! We invited them to be baptized in our lesson today and they agreed!! So we set the date for the 6th of December. And hopefully we can be the ones to baptize them! 

Other than that, I'm tired... I get very little sleep... Always waking up in the middle of the night multiple times.... And then I fall asleep in class sometimes.... Oops! I can't help it!! I'm sorry haha :) but I love my teachers and they love me! One said that my comments saved some of our lessons. It goes to show that teaching by the Spirit is more important than being fluent in French! 

I love my skinny jeans!! Haha they have become a part of me now :) I didn't think I would ever like them, but now I do! But just these ones! Hopefully I don't come back too European ;) haha you know how much I love America!! Anyway, All is well! I am alive! Like a pitri dish! You have no idea how many illnesses have gone through me!! haha but I will live ;)  

Oh yeah...Happy Thanksgiving to you mom and to all the rest of the family and friends!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment