New Address as of 6/8/2015

Les Missionnaires
Elder Nick Martin
3, rue la Martine
21000 Dijon
France
nick.martin@myldsmail.net

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Week 2, November 11, 2014

This last week was long... we got up super early and went to the temple so the rest of the week we were falling asleep... I got sick yesterday and went back to my room and took a four hour nap which was really helpful... I can't sleep much here... idk why... just not home...

Mom I love you <3 I am thankful for you and raising me right!  Au revoir. Love Your Son


Elder Nick Martin

Me and my Companions, Elder Brown, left and Elder Landry, right.

My Zone! Half of them left yesterday. We are a lot smaller now.

One of Julia's friends from her Stake Toulouse! (Towloose) He is Elder Urbani :)

The Sister Training Leaders. Sis Ladd on the left aka Sister Sassy Skirt and Sis Delgado.

My District or aka My Class  :)

OK, I didn't think you would believe me if I said that I like these pair of skinny jeans that I'm wearing, so I took a picture of them on. I find them surprisingly comfortable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment