New Address as of 6/8/2015

Les Missionnaires
Elder Nick Martin
3, rue la Martine
21000 Dijon
France
nick.martin@myldsmail.net

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Start of Week 1, October 30, 2014 I Have Arrived at the MTC

Dear Mom & Dad,
I made it to the MTC with no troubles! Apparently I was never allowed to call you here. I should have done it at the airport, which is what I will do when I leave to France. It's a fun experience and the Elders and Sisters here are so great (we are told we can't say guys or girls anymore). I leave here (estimated departure) is December 8th!! My mailing address here is:

   Elder Nick Benjamin Martin
    DEC08 FRA-LYON
    2009 N 900 E Unit 121
    Provo, UT 84602

I can't wait to get onto the field. It's great here but I've never been one for being with tons of people. I like being alone when I want to be alone, so when I'm with 6 other people minimum at all times, it gets a little annoying. It'll be easier when I'm with my companion in France. But I love it here. It's fun!!! There are so many awesome people here from around the world! My companion is Elder Landry from NE Georgia! No accent so I can understand him haha :) I love you so much! I miss you!! My PDay is Tuesday, so I'll email you then!!

Love,
Elder Martin

P.S. Yes, Jake, I miss you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment