New Address as of 6/8/2015

Les Missionnaires
Elder Nick Martin
3, rue la Martine
21000 Dijon
France
nick.martin@myldsmail.net

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Start of Week 2, November 9, 2014

Oh, how I miss you! Like a lot! Sometimes not often now, I see a picture of the cat, or think of how perfect life at home was and I want to break down and just weep. But God is helping me. He truly is. This last week, I got a sore throat (like the one that I got when we came down for conference in April) and I could barely talk or speak English, let alone French! So I asked for a blessing and the next day my voice was 4x's better! And by the end of the night, my voice was almost perfect!

Today during Sacrament, Sister Newell, one of our councilors' wives, spoke about repentance. She talked about a Sister from Stockholm that taught 48 lessons a week. She told us that when she asked the Sister how she did it, the Missionary Sister said, "Everyday I wake-up and am scared. I make the choice to overcome my weakness and become more like Christ." Dad, you were right. Everyday we have the choice to become a different person. I wish I would have listened more to you and di what you said. Thank you so much for your words of love. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment