New Address as of 6/8/2015

Les Missionnaires
Elder Nick Martin
3, rue la Martine
21000 Dijon
France
nick.martin@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 20 March 16, 2015 Transfers

Transfers were great!! I got what I wanted: change! I am staying in Antibes. I got a new comp named Elder Lago. This is his last transfer, so I want to make this his best! I just felt the desire within me and it came from nowhere! So I have a really good feeling about this! :)
And I love Jake so much! I miss him a lot!! I hope he wants to serve to.... I need him out here.
Hey!! That is awesome to see the family working together!!! Yay teamwork!!! :)
I pray every day for her and her surgery. I know that everything will be fine.

So I have maybe an hour today. I spent 5 hours in the Marseille gare.... train station... waiting for my comp and our train.... yeah.... I did a lot of standing.... but I got to talk and make new friends and meet new missionaries and I had a blast, so I can’t complain!! But right now I have to go and show the new sisters where their apartment is! The sisters in Cannes got pink washed, or both got replaced, so they have no idea where anything is!!


I love you so much and promise I will write more next week!!!! I love you with all my heart!!!! I miss you :)

Love

Elder Nick Benjamin Martin

 I snagged this shot by chance and i think it is really cool!!


No comments:

Post a Comment